FOR CLIENTS AND SUPPLIERS
This document will provide you with information about your rights regarding the processing of your personal data by the self-employed person Jaroslav Houdek, having his permanent address at Dublovice 207, 262 51 Dublovice, CRN 08832552, TIN. CZ9804181178.
It is recommended to thoroughly read the following information. We have processed it to be as easy to understand as possible. However, if anything is not clear to you, we will be happy to explain any queries.
1. Who is the Controller of your personal data?
The personal data Controller, i.e. the person who determines the purposes and means, and decides on processing your personal data, i.e. personal data, is:
having his permanent address at Dublovice 207, 262 51 Dublovice.
+ 602 829 410
(hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”)
2. How and why are your personal data processed?When processing personal data, we adhere to the applicable regulations, especially to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), and related legislation.
We process your personal data to ensure fulfilment of all our and your rights and obligations in connection with the legal relationship that exists between us.
All your personal data are processed based on:
- a contract or an agreement that has been concluded with you (not only in writing) in order to fulfil our obligations resulting from your contract or agreement;
- the applicable legislation (e.g. tax) in order to meet the imposed legal obligations;
- our legitimate interest, in order to e.g. raise the quality of our services.
We process your personal data for the period of our contractual relationship. After its termination, we maintain only those personal data that are necessary to exercise our rights and fulfil our obligations, or which it is required by law, for the period specified therein.
When processing your personal data, neither automated decision-making nor profiling occurs.
Personal data are processed manually and automatically via our employees or external processors (see Article 5 below). Personal data protection is technically and organizationally secured in compliance with the applicable legislation.
3. Which personal data are processed?
If you have concluded a contract with us, not only in writing, your personal data are processed to the following extent:
- Data that are necessary for the concluded contract and then personal data that are necessary for fulfilling our obligations resulting from the contract subject:
- First and last name;
- Handwritten signature;
- Permanent address, business address, contact address (shop address), billing address;
- E-mail address;
- Mobile phone number.
If you have sent us an inquiry, your personal data are processed to the following extent:
- First and last name;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number.
4. How are your personal data protected?
You can be absolutely sure that we treat your personal data with due diligence and in compliance with applicable legislation. We protect your personal data to the maximum extent possible, corresponding to the technical level of the available means and to the nature of the personal data processing by the Controller. Strict rules apply to the Controller stating which employee or department can access your personal data and which personal data can be processed which is further specified by the internal provisions of the Controller. If your personal data are handed over to a third person, we have provided for the corresponding protection level in compliance with the legislation.
5. Who do we pass your personal data on and why?
In general, your personal data are not handed over to a third person with the exception when:
- We have your consent;
- It is imposed by legislation or we are entitled to do so by legislation (e.g. requirements of law enforcement authorities);
- We are entitled by our legitimate interest and our operation and related agenda are provided by our external processor.
Your personal data are not passed on to countries outside the European Union.
6. What are your rights to your personal data?
In relation to your personal data that we process, you have the following rights that you can exercise against us as the Controller:
- The right to get confirmation about the (non-)processing of your personal data and get access to your personal data that relate to you and that we process;
- The right to correct or supplement your personal data if they are not accurate or complete;
- The right of erasure and to restrict the processing of your personal data if conditions stipulated by legislation are met;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data relating you;
- The right to transfer your personal data to another Controller.
If we process any of your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time.
All your rights can be exercised by writing to the Controller at the contact address: full contact address of your company.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e.:
Data Protection Authority
CRN: 708 37 627
having its permanent address at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7
This information about personal data processing can be changed based on future legislation or operational requirements. If possible, we will inform you about such changes. All up-to-date information will always be available at the following address: www.jaroslavhoudek.cz.
In Dublovice, October 13, 2021